Night Owl by M. Pierce

Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy) - M. Pierce

What a way to begin a story! Was I even reading a book? Cause I felt like a creeper spying on a hot couple, reading their emails, peeking through my blinds. I'm super nosey so that was a lot of fun! Thank you, unknown author, for letting me get my creep on. ☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars for the humpity bumpity. Let's get that out of the way. Hot scenes and happy sheets! But was that all there was to them? Did they truly love each other? I felt like I was told to believe that, but I wasn't too convinced. It's all sex, sex, sex, which is acceptable because this is an erotic romance. Half this book is them playing bury the sword and I was hoping something more would happen between them. Hey, I'm not complaining! I just wanted to witness something develop. I guess I wanted to swoon a little too. I wasn't able to emotionally connect as much as I wanted to, but the sexual connection, yeah. Unfortunately, my mind rates and reviews, not my *cough* so it's ☆☆☆ 3 stars.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the trilogy. Man, was the epilogue a tease or what!?! I'm coming up with all these theories now, about book 2 and about the author. I'm sorry, author, but you're either male or a female with a dirty, dirty mind. Don't be offended, but I've read erotica by men and women and this has testes written all over it; I prefer men. More power to you if you're female cause you really mastered the male POV. I have so much to say, but not in a review; this has been more like discussion talk. I'm trying so hard not to spoil. I do have a one-liner in mind about the ending, but I have to be good and keep it to myself. It's making me laugh as I think about it now. Btw, I totally want to read all the books that were mentioned in this story. No joke. They sounded so good!