Unbound by Georgia Bell

Unbound - Georgia Bell

"All good things must come to an end."

Blurb:
After her father dies, Rachel realizes she is scared and stuck. Scared of heights, of cars, of disasters harming the people she loves. Stuck in a life that is getting smaller by the minute. Stuck with a secret she has kept all her life: Someone has been watching over her since birth. Someone who tends to show up when she needs him the most. Someone she believes is her guardian angel.
Eaden is a 1,500-year-old immortal who wants to die. Drained by a life stretched too thin, he has requested his final reward – a mortal sacrifice bred specifically to bring him death. But something went wrong. Rachel’s ability to grant death has mutated in ways that threaten to upset the uneasy alliance between mortals and immortals. And utterly beguiled, Eaden discovers that although Rachel is the key to his death, because of her, he no longer wants to die. And he will do anything to protect her.
Swept into a world of legends, caught between the warring political factions of immortals, and carrying the future of mortal kind in her flesh and bone, Rachel must risk everything to save her world and the man she loves.

Rachel & Eaden

I found it easy to immerse myself in Unbound. The writing was strong; it really carried out the scenes wonderfully for me, and the pace was in tune. I've never read this type of paranormal romance and I usually read outside of the YA genre, but I really enjoyed this. It's a fascinating story and there's no question whether I'll read the next installment, especially since I am having a bit of trouble leaving the characters.

Georgia Bell is definitely an author to watch.

I have questions. I need answers and I need more story. ✰✰✰✰

I want to know what else Rachel has reign or power over.

I want to know what Eaden had been found guilty of to be cursed as an immortal.

I want to know more about why she became the Mafte'ach.

What name Rachel was repeating over and over in the prologue. Was it Jacob?

I want to know about the connection her family has to Scotland.

I want to know who Eaden once loved before Rachel.

What will Rachel will do with her abilities. Will she use them for good or bad?

I want to know how they will spend Rachel's lifetime.

I want to get to know the playful, carefree Eaden. Will they have children?

What bigger threats are there for Rachel? Is Sannah still a threat?

I want to more celebrations. I want more tragedy.

Will they die together? Will there be an afterlife?

(show spoiler)

**received in exchange for your honest review from the author**